Comment on page
Every story in Avion has a colored label. Labels can be named (or left unnamed, so they are just a color). You can also remove the default labels and create your own set that suits your team.
Below are all the variation of labels. Notice how they look slightly different across light and dark mode.
You can attach a label to a story by either clicking on the label when the card is open, or by right-clicking on the story when looking at the whole story map.
It's not currently possible to change the label of a journey or step.
- Use labels to encourage consistency in the story map. Define what your labels represent early on in the process and try to stick to it.
- Some example use-cases could be
- Types — feature, idea, feedback, request
- Special states — blocked, out of scope, pivotal
- Teams (if your teams are horizontally organized) — front-end, back-end, dev-ops
- Priority — High, medium, low
- Some of the above use-cases might be better suited to tags, depending on your desired set up. If you need a story to have multiple items from a single category, such as front-end and back-end, then choose tags with a specific tag category. If you need to enforce a single item from a category per story, then use labels.
Last modified 4mo ago