Azure DevOps give you powerful ways to split up your teams and projects. Avion now fully integrates with your area paths within Azure DevOps. You can choose to sync with a single area path, or an area path and its children 😎
- Makes validation of username when registering clearer
- Pre-populates an available team path based on the entered team name when registering
- Fixes a bug where disabling sync with Azure DevOps and re-enabling caused the webhooks to go squiffy
- Adds a new context menu to a release! This will clean up the UI considerably and enables us to do a lot more with releases 🎉
- Helps with permissions issues when setting up an integration with Azure DevOps
- Fixes a bug where when re-naming a story map, you would see a flash of the previous map that you visited. Confusing! 🤷♀️
- You can now close the story side panel with the escape key. Every little helps!
We have been wanting to add this for ages! You can now add a coloured label to a story to make things pretty and organised. You can also renames labels and manage them as you like, à la Trello. Enjoy.
Now you get much better visibility of the total effort in story points of a release. The release will also be marked as "done" when all the stories in the release are completed.
- Adds a ghost (spooky 👻) outline to dragged cards, making it way easier to see what you are dragging
- Adds the ability to delete a story map
- Cleans up the profile page (it was called Settings, but that made no sense)