We've tweaked our Jira integration so that a link to the Avion card is pushed to the Jira issue. This is really useful for navigating back to Avion from Jira. We also remove the link when a card is unlinked from Jira (or the integration is removed), so you can use it as an indication of whether is card is synced:
Notice the "View in Avion" link on the Jira issue
We've been working hard to tackle some of the small niggly things that aren't flashy, but are super important!
- You can now change your username without contacting us 💪
- If a story map is integrated with another tool, the tile on the dashboard will now show you this information as an icon:
- You can now unlink a synced story from an integration:
- We've squashed a bug where you couldn't push a release to Azure DevOps in a certain scenario (thanks to
- We've fixed a bug where the story map crashed if you created stories in fast succession when the release panel was open