Perf, perf, perf.
Hey everyone 👋. Long time no speak 😉, but for good reason! We’ve had our heads down recently making numerous performance improvements across the whole Avion ecosystem. Everything from infrastructure upgrades to front-end and UX enhancements. Sure sure, you say. But you want to see some cold hard numbers, right?
What do these numbers really mean for you though?
- Faster loading times
- Snappier in-app performance
- Less data consumption required, reducing your bandwidth usage
- A more reliable, robust and overall performant Avion!
- You can now just paste from your clipboard with a story open to add an attachment — this works for images and links
- We now handle tables and code markup in story descriptions much better across Avion and Jira
- Tightened up Excel imports, reducing bug potential
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t push stories to ZenHub
- Fixed a bug where exporting a release only failed sometimes
- Fixed a bug where pushing to GitHub wasn’t as consistent as we’d like
Last modified 2yr ago